Catherine received a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Anatomy and Physiotherapy. After graduating in 1984, she continued on to study post-graduate sports physiotherapy in 1988. Her vision to continue working as a clinician and help the community to live better, gave her the inspiration to open her business “Moore Health” in 1995.
Her aim is to improve patients' physical and mental well-being and as a result their quality of life. More recently she has trained as a Buteyko Breathing Method instructor, as well as an Oxygen Advantage trainer. For personal reasons, Catherine dedicated herself to learning how the breath can change your physiology and mental state. She is a testament to how these breathing exercises are a game changer for the population to have a better quality of life.
If you are suffering from a musculoskeletal condition including an injury, back, neck, shoulder, and/or knee pain, or breathing difficulties such as sleep apnoea, asthma, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, temporomandibular joint and jaw issues, Catherine can help. She uses an individual problem-solving approach that gives you the tools to learn how to reduce pain, improve function, live better, and feel good. Catherine will collaborate with you to create a realistic timeline to achieve personalised goals and delve deep into the underlying cause of the condition. You will have a tool kit of exercises and tips to improve your quality of life.
With over 30 years of clinical experience in private practice, Catherine continues to evolve with new learnings and advances in science. She continues to update her evidence-based treatment methods and apply them to the dynamic practice of physiotherapy that is advancing rapidly. Catherine is committed to her clients getting the best outcome with their physical and mental health, by using all the skills learned over the years.
- Assessment and diagnosis that evaluates all the possible contributing factors to the condition.
- Setting goals to maximse a healthy lifestyle.
- An individualised and holistic approach for each client to get fast, reliable results.
- Continuing to evolve with the science of physiotherapy and the advancing methods for injury treatment, prevention, and education.
- Creating a mentoring program for physiotherapists to develop confident, hands-on skills, problem-solving strategies, and help them make a difference to each individual.
The clinic is a comforting, friendly environment that welcomes you to learn more and feel safe as you are achieving your goals.
Adults and children are welcome to engage in a program to accomplish their goals and learn how to live better, improve function and feel good in everyday life.
Private health cover and enhanced primary care are available under the banner of physiotherapy. Catherine is also available for online Telehealth consultations from anywhere in the world.
- Catherine regularly conducts seminars at the Moore Health clinic with a focus on breath work and a healthy lifestyle
- Presentations to sporting clubs and groups discussing prevention of injury and healthy lifestyle
Catherine is committed to helping people learn how to take care of their physical body through regular exercise, functional breathing, a healthy diet and lifestyle. Catherine loves to travel to exotic places with her husband, Graham, as well as staying fit and playing tennis.