Catherine has a Bachelor of Science majoring in Anatomy and Physiotherapy. Graduating in 1984, she continued on to study post graduate sports physiotherapy in 1988. Her vision to continue working as a clinician and help the community to live better, gave her the inspiration to open her business “Moore Health” in 1995.
With over 30 years of clinical experience in private practice, Catherine continues to study and learn in a dynamic profession that is advancing rapidly. Catherine is committed to her clients getting the best outcome that they want with their physical and mental health using all the skills learnt over the years.
Her aim is to improve their physical and mental condition and as a result their quality of life. Catherine has been evolving with new learnings and with the advances in science and continues to update her evidence-based treatment methods. More recently she has trained as a Buteyko Breathing Method instructor as well as an Oxygen Advantage trainer. For personal reasons, Catherine dedicated herself to learning how the breath can change your physiology and mental state. She is testament to how these breathing exercises are a game changer for the population to have better quality of life.
If you are suffering with a musculoskeletal condition including an injury, back, neck, shoulder and or knee pain and or breathing difficulties including sleep apnoea, asthma, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, temporomandibular joint and or jaw issues, Catherine can help. She uses an individual problem-solving approach that gives you the tools to learn how to reduce pain, improve function, live better, and feel good. We create a realistic timeline to achieve your goals and delve deeply into the underlying cause of your problems. You will have a tool kit of exercises and tips to improve your quality of life and stay well.
The clinic is a comforting, friendly environment that welcomes you to learn more and feel safe as you are achieving your goals.
Adults and children are welcome to engage in a program to achieve their goals and learn how to live better, improve function and feel good in everyday life. Private health cover and enhanced primary care is available under the banner of physiotherapy. Catherine is also available for online consultations from anywhere in the world. "I am looking forward to meeting you and teaching you the latest evidence based therapies."
- Diagnosis and assessment that evaluates all the possible contributing factors to the condition as well as goal setting to maximise lifestyle health
- Holistic and individual approach to client management in order to get fast and reliable results
- Continuing to update within the physiotherapy industry with new and advanced methods for injury treatment, prevention and education
- Creating a mentoring program for physiotherapists to enable them to develop confident hands on skills, problem solving strategies and help them make a difference to each individual client
- Catherine regularly conducts seminars at the Moore Health clinic with a focus on breath work and healthy lifestyle
- Presentations to sporting clubs and groups discussing prevention of injury and healthy lifestyle
Catherine is committed to helping people learn how to take care of their physical body through regular exercise, healthy diet, functional breathing and lifestyle. Catherine loves to travel to exotic places with her husband, Graham, as well as staying fit and playing tennis.